CHASING SPIRIT – RYI’S LATEST EXCLUSIVE SALES CA
HIGH-SPEED PERFORMANCE OPEN YACHT
The 34.2m (112’12”) luxury open yacht CHASING SPIRIT was built in 2006 by Tecnomar in Italy at their Viareggio shipyard. This high-speed performance open yacht is built with a GRP hull and GRP superstructure, featuring teak decks. Powered by twin diesel engines, she comfortably cruises at 18 knots and is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 30 knots. She offers a unique luxurious art deco styled interior.
The yacht’s striking exterior was designed by Luca Dini and boasts a unique colour scheme, which complements the yacht’s sleek lines. During the winter of 2018 the yacht benefitted from a full exterior re-spray as a part of a full yard period. The exterior spaces onboard are extremely spacious with a foredeck sunbathing area and a spacious open aft deck; both of which are fitted with a Bose music system. In 2022, an electrical table was installed at stern.
The interior of CHASING SPIRIT is unique and has been finished with Moroccan & African influences. The expansive interior volume is complemented by the luxurious finish in fine woods & Carrara marble. The main salon features a large sliding roof, which opens up the forward seating area; ideal for sheltered alfresco dining. With antique Baton Rouge 1920’s furniture and Persian silk carpets, very few yachts in this range can compare with respect to interior finish and quality. The interior has also benefited from an AV upgrade.
CHASING SPIRIT has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 suites comprising one master and VIP cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 5 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
– PERFECT COMBINATION OF SPEED, UNIQUE INTERIORS AND SPACIOUS EXTERIORS FOR A YACHT OF HER SIZE
– HIGH-SPEED PERFORMANCE OPEN YACHT CAPABLE OF REACHING A SPEED OF 30 KNOTS
– POSSIBILITY OF A LAYOUT CHANGE WITH THE ADDITION OF AN EXTRA CABIN
– INTERIOR UPGRADES IN 2019 INCLUDING INTERIOR LEATHER CHANGE AND INTERIOR WOOD WORK REPAIRS
– UNIQUE LUXURIOUS ART DECO STYLED INTERIOR FINISHED WITH MOROCCAN & AFRICAN INFLUENCES, FINISHED WITH FINE WOODS AND CARRARA MARBLE
– ABLE TO COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATE 6 GUESTS IN 3 WELL-APPOINTED CABINS AND 5 CREW MEMBERS
– ALWAYS MAINTAINED IN GREAT CONDITIONS, REGULARLY SERVICED AND READY FOR INSPECTIONS
– RECENT INSTALLATION OF GYRO STABILISERS, ELECTRICAL TABLE AT STERN, REPLACEMENT OF THE WATER MAKER WITH A NEW ONE, COMPLETION OF THE REGULAR MTU YEARLY MAINTENANCE FOR THE ENGINES
Contact us to receive the brochure and more information regarding CHASING SPIRIT – email@example.com