EXCLUSIVE NEW SALES ANNOUNCEMENT – BASMALINA II – 41.6M ICON YACHT 2011
Royal Yacht International is delighted to announce the newest addition to our sales fleet – the 41.60 metre luxury motor yacht BASMALINA II built by Icon Yachts in the Netherlands to RINA class (LY2) and delivered in 2011.
With a beam of 8.13m and a draft of 2.35m, she has a GRP hull and GRP superstructure. This adds up to a gross tonnage of 347 tons. She is powered by 2 MTU engines giving her a maximum speed of 17 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
Basmalina II is extremely well-maintained and offers remarkably spacious interior accommodations and sleek exterior lines. Her aft decks are available for expansive and social seating arrangements. Additional sun lounging space has been incorporated forward of the bridge with a large sun pad area.
Her brand new interior styling, in light neutral tones, features real leather, luxurious fabrics and has a modern art deco feel – with straight edges offset against sweeping curves, complimented by glass and chrome detailing.
Of particular note aboard this yacht is the owner’s private galley and dining area reminiscent of the new trend of eating at the Chef’s table in the finest restaurants! The facilities have been carefully positioned to allow for the incorporation of all the necessary appliances.
Basmalina II interior configuration can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests in five cabins, comprising a master suite situated forward on the main deck, two VIP double cabins aft on the lower deck and a further guest double and twin cabin forward all with en-suite bathrooms and equipped with a safe, master & VIPs with drinks fridge.
MOTOR YACHT BASMALINA II KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– HIGH-QUALITY LUXURY MOTOR YACHT BUILT WITH THE DUTCH DNA
– METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED BY A DISCERNING OWNER
– SHE WAS BUILT TO RINA CLASS AND SHE IS MCA COMPLIANT
– OWNER’S PRIVATE GALLEY AND DINING AREA
– 5 GUEST CABINS ALL-ENSUITE WITH A HEATED MARBLE
– BRAND NEW INTERIORS FEATURING REAL LEATHER, SILK AND LUXURIOUS FABRICS
– REAL TEAK FROM MYANMAR IN THE MAIN SALOON
– REGULARLY SERVICED AND MAINTAINED BY ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS
– 10-YEAR SURVEY PERFORMED IN JUNE 2021
Contact us to receive the brochure and more information regarding BASMALINA II – firstname.lastname@example.org