This Cayman 62 is currently under construction in Fano, Italy in retro style – newly built. She will be ready for delivery 6 months after contract signature and the interior is customizable by the future Owner.
Cayman 62 is designed by advanced technical team and offers well-proportioned flybridge with excellent hydrodynamic properties. This spacious yacht boasts a strong personality, luminous and stylish Italian interiors and lots of space, built with relaxation in mind. She is a definite must-see – offers excellent value for money for a yacht of this size.
The main deck features a spacious seating area with a large table offering a great al-fresco dining option.
The large spaces available on the flybridge offer a comfortable environment, as well as a command post, a large sofa with integrated furniture, a table with chairs, a bar with stools and an internal barbecue area and a large sunbathing area. Access is provided by a convenient external staircase from the cockpit. The entire platform is self-draining.
The interior includes a lounge area with stylish leather sofas and dining area with a large table. There is also a kitchen featuring marble top and Venetian blinds as well as wheelhouse.
Cayman 62 accommodates 6 guests in 3 cabins located on the lower deck including a spacious owners’ cabin with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom, 1 VIP cabin and 1 guest cabin both with en-suite bathrooms. The lower deck also offers an accommodation for 1 crew member.
Builder: CAYMAN YACHTS
Model: CAYMAN 62
Condition: New, under construction
Delivery: 6 months after contract signature
Build location: Fano, Italy
Hull Material: GRP
Hull Configuration: Planing
2 x MAN 1200 HP
Cruising Speed: 25 knots
Maximum Speed: 32 knots
Number of cabins: 3
Total sleeps: 6
Crew cabins: 1
Total crew: 1
• Designed by advanced technical team and offers well-proportioned flybridge with excellent hydrodynamic properties
• This spacious yacht boasts a strong personality, luminous and stylish Italian interiors and lots of space
• Built with relaxation in mind
• She is a definite must-see – offers excellent value for money for a yacht of this size.
• Large spaces offering a comfortable environment
• Barbecue and a large sunbathing area on the flybridge
• Cozy upper bridge lounge with dining area
• Spacious owner’s cabin with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
• Additional VIP cabin and guest cabin accommodating 2 guests each, both with en-suite bathrooms