Launched in 2018, the sleek superyacht DECEMBER SIX is the latest exciting edition for guests to enjoy. She is the 2nd build in Custom Line Ferretti’s impressive new Navetta series. Her fantastic leisure facilities and unparalleled levels of comfort await you. She is designed by Zucon International Design and interior design in collaboration with Ferretti and Sarah-Lee. Offering 5 lavish cabins, this motor yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests.
DECEMBER SIX’s elegant exterior and interior styling sets her apart, which is sure to please. The light, bright, fresh interior is ready to seduce. Light oak coloured wall panels and floorboards are complimented by dark wooden furniture, and the well thought out design means that no end of natural light floods through the extensive glazing.
A large L-shaped sofa in the mean salon invites guests to sit back and relax. Further forward a sleek table offers a format setup, perfect for hosting parties.
Length: 33.00m (108’3”)
Beam: 7.68m (25’2”)
Draft: 2.18m (7’2”)
Builder: Custom Line
Exterior Design: Zucon International Design
Interior Design: Sarah Lee
Flag: Cook Islands
Hull Material: Fibreglass
2 X MAN V12 – 1400HP
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 15 knots
Number of Cabins: 5
Total Sleeping: 12
Total Crew: 6
• Only has 750 engine hours.
• MCA commercial status.
• Fin stabilisers under navigation and Zero speed stabilisers + Giro sea keepers at anchor.
• She is designed by Zucon International Design and boasts exquisite interior design in collaboration with Ferretti and Sarah-Lee.
• Beach club with drop down swim platform.
• Large sun pads and jacuzzi on the sun deck.
• Spacious alfresco dining setup.
• Great capacity deck spaces for both entertaining and relaxing.