The Global 380 is the only steel-hulled explorer designed for world cruising in high motion comfort with minimal noise and vibrations. Measuring 38 meters (125’) overall the yacht has an impressive volume of 400 gross tons.
Stand-out features include a class-leading master suite that has two fixed balconies on the main deck, a very large wheelhouse with panoramic views, a beach club complete with sauna, an enormous sundeck and go-anywhere range at cruising speed of 4,500 nm.
Built on Dynamiq’s EPIQ* platform, her contemporary exterior lines reflect the yacht’s modern engineering that includes a pitch-damping Hull Vane for increased eciency and comfort. The Global 380 is the complete superyacht explorer that leaves nothing to chance.
* Efficiency, Performance, Innovation, Quality
Length: 38.00m (125”)
Beam: 8.5m (27’1”)
Draft: 2.4m (7’1”)
Exterior Design: Dobroserdov Design
Interior Design: Giuseppina Arena / Dynamiq
Hull Material: Round bilge, fast displacement
2x MAN V8-1000, 735 kW
Maximum Speed: 15 knots
Number of Cabins: 5
Total Sleeping: 11
Total Crew: 7
• Transatlantic range of 5,000 nm at 10 knots
• Fun Air inflatable pool, 5 x 6 meters
• Beach club with sauna
• Interior volume of 499 gross tons
• Owner’s stateroom with two fixed balconies
• High-end audio by Bowers & Wilkins
• Japanese Teppanyaki on sundeck
• Main saloon fireplace