The most exciting pride mega yachts project to date, 88.5m yacht illusion plus has been developed in collaboration with world-class consultants and designers. A combination between performance and comfort, she offers long range world cruising, a contemporary luxury interior and an unparalleled sense of space.
Renowned dutch naval architecture by azure and a sophisticated six-deck exterior designed by Rainsford Saunders Design creates a staggering 3,642 gross tonnage interior volume and an abundance of comfortable space for living and entertaining.
Uniting pure luxury with a sense of adventure, she features a dedicated spa, beauty salon, gymnasium, two jacuzzi pools and a touch-and-go helipad. Designed to enhance onboard experiences, the illusion plus yacht displays innovative design and yacht construction expertise.
Length: 88.50m (290’5”)
Beam: 15.39m (50’6”)
Draft: 4.00m (13’2”)
Builder: Pride Mega Yachts
Exterior Design: Rainsford Saunders Design
Interior Design: Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design
Flag: Marshall Islands
Hull Material: Steel
X2 Rolls Royce Diesel/Electric 2280
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 17 knots
Number of Cabins: 10
Total Sleeping: 12
Total Crew: 25
• The largest gigayacht ever to be produced in Asia.
• Combining performance and comfort while offering long-range cruising capabilities of 5000 nautical miles at 15 knots.
• This 6 deck yacht has benefited from private use since her 2018 launch.
• Abundance of interior volume at 3,642 gross tons coupled with her unique propulsion system make her a truly unique gigayacht.
• Pride worked closely with Rolls-Royce to create a diesel-electric system with Azipull thruster pods, she is ultra-efficient and quiet, without compromising her speed.
• Her spacious interior is designed by Sinot Yacht Design and combines fine woods, rare natural stone and exclusive metals giving a luxurious, yet relaxed, feel which won her the Interior Design Award at the Monaco Yacht Show.
• The main deck salon mezzanine feature allows the interior to be opened up creating a double-height atrium for perfect open-plan living, comfortable seating and a cinema screen while an elevator connects four of the six decks.
• A noteworthy 860 square foot Owners suite is located on its own deck.
• Additional standout features include a dedicated spa, beauty salon, gymnasium, two Jacuzzi pools and a touch-and-go helipad. *Not offered for Sale of Charter to US residents whilst in US waters.