LUSIA M is a 131.5 ft/ 40m motor yacht built in 2013 by Sunseeker, with beautiful exterior and interior design. Built with GRP hull and GRP superstructure, she has a cruising speed of 15 knots, a maximum speed of 24 knots and a range of 1,500 nm from 29,350 fuel tanks. This impressive yacht comes complete with a modern stabilisation system to reduce roll motion even during rough seas and at anchor/zero speed.
LUSIA M has a contemporary interior in soothing earth toned soft furnishings, marvellous woods and fine marble. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. The main salon offers a fabulous lounge, complete with settee and two retractable balconies.
The upper deck features a sumptuous lounge with flat screen and chess board table perfect for unwinding with surrounding views after a day in the sun and sea. Further aft an alfresco dining table ideal for enjoying a meal with sea view for miles.
The Sundeck provides an outdoor jacuzzi and a large U-shaped sofa with exterior dining, an ideal area to enjoy cocktails and relax with friends and family, while taking in the breath-taking views after a long day of exploration.
LUSIA M’s interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests overnight in 5 staterooms, comprising of a master suite, 2 VIP double cabins, 2 convertible twin cabins to doubles and 2 pullman beds. She is also capable of carrying up to 9 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Boat name: LUSIA M
Length: 40.05mt (131’5”)
Beam: 8,10mt (26’7”)
Draft: 2,70mt (8’10”)
Flag: Cayman Islands
Hull Material: GRP
Hull Configuration: Semi-displacement
2 X MTU 12V 4000 M93
2X KOHLER EFOZD 80KW
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 24 knots
Number of cabins: 5
Guest cruising: 12
Total crew: 9
• Motor yacht Lusia M is an outstanding pedigree yacht from the largest British luxury yacht manufacturer.
• The yacht is registered as a pleasure vessel and has always been maintained in a great condition throughout with a refit in 2015.
• An advanced stabilisation system on board reduces the side-to-side roll of the yacht and promises guests exceptional comfort levels at anchor or when underway.
• The interior layout offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in 5 spacious cabins, more than most vessels of this size can offer.
• The spacious full beam master suite located on the main deck incorporates its own study and dressing room.
• Lusia M offers a wide array of entertainment on board, including a deck jacuzzi and a four person-game table in the skylounge.