MOANNA II is a true masterpiece. Pure in her philosophy and vision, she represents the master craftsmanship and tradition that all Sirena Yachts exude, yet she is in a class of her own. She is a true expedition-go-anywhere small yacht in comfort and safety on a dynamically stabilized offshore design.
The fully fitted bridge is independent and separated from the rest of the interior accommodations with direct access to a double command on the fly bridge. The foredeck is fitted with special seating and sunbathing area on the foredeck with a luxurious Jacuzzi.
Two formal dinner areas, one “al fresco” on the upper deck and a second situation in a specially designated area in the main deck salon.
MOANNA II accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 surprisingly spacious cabins comprising of a full width Owner cabin with its very own balcony to the sea and luxurious en-suite bathroom with view to the pool forward. An additional four en-suite bathrooms can be found within each guest stateroom including, a very large VIP guest suite.
Builder: SIRENA YACHTS
Model: SIRENA 88
Boat name: MOANNA II
Interior Design: Cor D. Rover
Exterior Design: German Frers
Hull Material: GRP
Hull Configuration: Semi Displacement
Superstructure: Hybrid Carbon Fiber
Deck Material: Hybrid Carbon Fiber
2 x 1550HP MAN V12 (1140kW)
Cruising Speed: 16 knots
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Number of cabins: 5
Total sleeps: 10
Crew cabins: 2
Total crew: 4
• A true expedition-go-anywhere small yacht in comfort and safety on a dynamically stabilised offshore design.
• Very generous accommodation space, with an additional 4 en-suite guest cabins, including a very large VIP guest suite.
• Full width owner’s cabin with its own balcony to the sea and view into the pool.
• Spacious sundeck with sleek bar and seating area.
• Beach club and large swim platform.
• Jacuzzi located on flybridge.
• Plunge pool on foredeck.