The one and only Mercedes Yacht in the market!
Silver Arrows Marine builds innovative luxury motor yachts whose distinctive design purity captures the sporting elegance of Mercedes-Benz design DNA. Working in collaboration with Mercedes-Benz Style and some of the world’s foremost marine architects and suppliers, the ARROW460-Granturismo introduces a completely new way of looking at, and living with, a 14m motor yacht.
ARROW460 Granturismo is a tribute to the legendary Mercedes Silver Arrows, or Silberpfeil, racing cars of the 1930s. True to Silver Arrows heritage, this ultimate yacht’s flawless body showcases its sculptured, coupe-like lines to perfection. Each one is complete with a full options package, the quality of the details underlines the elements, made “sur mesure” for the S-Class of the seas. Its luxurious and revolutionary interior blends noble wood veneers and the highest quality leathers with the most contemporary take on design and functionality.
ARROW460 Granturismo is a day cruising motor yacht with surprisingly versatile overnight accommodation and luxury facilities. Hi-tech multi-functionality ensures the yacht fulfils a variety of different roles, and all at the touch of a button. The glass side windows and glass roof all open, ensuring an intimacy with its marine environment without compromising on comfort or security. The “smart” glass is adjustable from dark to light, ensuring comfort levels in even the strongest sunlight. The roof section rises up on hydraulic struts to create an effect akin to sitting under a pergola. For water-sports lovers, a platform dubbed the “terrace on the sea” extends from the stern when moored – perfect for relaxing and dipping toes into water.
It is the first time the sensual purity of automobiles such as the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe has been applied to a yacht. Mercedes-Benz Style’s interior design is highly contemporary in its forms, materials and finishes, using space and light to spectacular effect thanks to an open and welcoming cabin. The interior is bespoke and combines our ‘loft living’ vision with a notably clean, uncluttered look. The emphasis is on unobtrusive, built-in systems and automated controls.
Dining table, TV and bed all remain hidden until they are needed. Comfort and total privacy are assured by a bathroom unit and separate utility room. State-of-the-art air-conditioning, domotics, communication and entertainment systems are fitted.
Conceived as a day cruising yacht for up to 10 people, the cabin can transform easily from lounge to dining area to private bedroom suite for two, with all necessary facilities built in.
Model: ARROW 460 GRANTURISMO
Designer: Martin Francis / Tommaso Spadolini
Build Location: Finland
Hull Material: Composite
Hull Colour: Silver
2 X Yanmar 6LY440 24-Valve Direct-Injection Six-Cylinder Diesel Engines; 324 KW (440 HP)
Cruising Speed: 26 knots
Maximum Speed: 38 knots
Number of Cabin: 1
Guest sleeping: 2
Cabin Configuration: 1 Convertible
• Dynamic and sophisticated design inspired by classic automobile proportions of Mercedes-Benz.
• Clever features such as the built-in sunbeds, walk-round access, open cabin and rear platform offer a lifestyle experience no other 14m yacht can match.
• Smart glass windows adjust their transparency electronically from dark to light at the press of a button, ensuring privacy and maintaining comfort levels.
• Retractable side windows.
• Unique, multifunctional, and easily transformable cabin.
• The yacht delivers dynamic performance with great comfort, refinement, and ease of handling.
• Hydraulically powered pergola roof brings the outside inside – for lunch with sea breezes or sleeping under the stars.
• The large cockpit area and extending rear platform offer the perfect area for relaxing or water-sports.